Sleep better, naturally, with the Sealy® Naturals™ collection at The Sleep Center. Made with cotton, a responsibly sourced wool blend, fibers made from hemp, and 100% natural latex, Sealy® Naturals™ hybrid mattresses combine environmental responsibility with the comfort and restful sleep you’ve come to expect. The Sealy® Naturals™ mattresses are designed with motion-absorbing coils for whole-body support and comfort throughout the night, plus, every mattress is built using sustainable techniques such as hand-tufting, for a beautiful, durable, and environmentally responsible construction.
10 Year Warranty
90 Day Comfort Trial
120 Day Pricing Promise
- Eco-Friendly Cover
- A beautifully soft and eco-friendly cover, made with long-lasting fibers made from hemp, organic cotton, and lightweight modal (a plant-based textile).
- 100% Natural Latex
- 100% natural latex excels in delivering comfort, breathability and support.
- DuraFlex™ Pro Edge
- A breathable coil layer with added airflow to help keep you cool and comfortable all night long. This layer also increases support and durability along the edges of the mattress, helping keep its shape for years to come.
Response Pro HD Encased Coils
- A densely packed system of one of our most durable coils that are individually wrapped to provide whole-body support.
- Wool Blend
- Our wool blend – which is naturally flame retardant– is soft, breathable and incredibly comfortable, with the added benefit of being ethically harvested.
- Sustainably Constructed
- Each Sealy® Naturals™ mattress is built using sustainable techniques such as hand-tufting, for a beautiful, durable and environmentally responsible construction.
The following certification(s) ensure that Sealy® Naturals™ mattresses are made with quality materials that are responsibly sourced and environmentally responsible.
- GreenGuard Gold Certified
- Sealy® Naturals™ mattresses meet the world’s most stringent emissions standards, which limit the amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) phthalates, and ozone emitted during the production of the mattress and help to reduce ozone layer destruction and improve indoor and global air quality.
- A GreenGuard Certified mattress from our Sealy® Naturals™ collection demonstrates that it emits low levels of chemicals into indoor environments.
- Contributes to a healthier/ cleaner air quality in your home. Products typically emit the most chemicals when new, so if you purchase a Sealy® Naturals™ mattress that is GreenGuard Certified to be low-emitting, you are reducing the chemicals that get into your home.